Kido Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Intensive training with Heather Kamala, parents and teachers learn how to lead a kids yoga class with:
- Baby & Me Yoga for newborn - 11 months
- KiDo Cuddle Yoga for 1 - 2 year olds
- KiDo Kids Yoga for 3 - 12 (includes Yogic Martial Arts for older kids)
- Yoga Alliance continuing education credits games, stories, lesson plans ongoing support after graduation free membership for teachers
Heather Kamala, director at KiDo Kids School and creator of KiDo Kids Yoga, the Kids Division of Yogic Arts, travels throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas teaching children and their grownups how to play yoga. She has written over 100 YogaRhymes as a manual for teachers with videos, songs and illustrated stories. She designs yoga clothing for the Kamala Line of Tokyo with Nagayoga.
What to expect...
In this first of two 44 hour certification programs, participants will receive all of the tools and training to lead a yoga class for infants, toddlers and kids.
- The first training is called Forest 44 offered this August
- The second training, which will be held next year, is called Lotus 44
We will teach KiDo Kids Yoga which is Yogic Arts for Kids and YogaRhymes. All levels of yoga experience are welcome. Our graduates can begin to lead classes after the first 44 hours of training, and are welcome to participate in the second 44 hours to compliment our full certification.
Our graduates are able to jump right in to teaching with the tools we offer:
- class plans and templates
- access to their own digital teacher's toolbox
- audio and video instructional downloads
- games, stories and visuals for a class
- ongoing support from Heather Kamala
Our teachers proudly use YogaRhymes in their classes, those fun, catchy poems which describe each yoga pose. Together with the future 44 hour training, graduates will have completed part of the requirements to gaining RCYT status with Yoga Alliance. For more information about Registered Children's Yoga Teacher status click here.
Who can participate...
Do you love to work with babies and children?
Are you new to yoga or an experienced Yogi?
If yes, then please join us in this inspirational training full of YogaRhymes, games, stories and creative curriculum. Get ready to learn some Yogic Arts for babies, toddlers, kids and their families!
For more information about Kido Kids Yoga, please visit www.kidokidsyoga.com.
Upcoming Teacher Training
August 1-5, 2015 at Arkansas Yoga Collective
Saturday-Wednesday, 8 am-5 pm
44 Accredited Hours with Yoga Alliance
Half of the required training to apply for Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher RCYT status with Yoga Alliance