The Yoga Collective 2oo hr Teacher Training
"Learning is lifelong practice and a priceless gift."
This will be an in-depth study into the art and science of yoga, geared towards individuals who are seeking self-growth and the drive to help others begin their own journey inward. The YCA is a system that will support you not only during training, but even as you continue to grow after graduation. There are many learning paths to choose from. Let YCA help you begin your personalized journey.
The Yoga Collective Academy is ran by Kayce Johnson and Wesley Pilcher, who also own the Arkansas Yoga Collective studio. The 200hr Yoga Alliance Registered YCA Teacher Training, is a program that is rooted in the ancient tradition of yoga. YCA seeks to provide you with traditional wisdom and the knowledge of how to creatively advance your practice and teaching. You will leave with the understanding of yoga philosophy, posture alignment, mantra, meditation, the energetic components of yoga, pranayama techniques, and how to lead a yoga class safely and effectively. There are various modules that will all need to be completed in order to receive your 200hr certification. We are offering you the opportunity, however, to complete your training at your own pace. What that means is, you are welcome to take the complete training as outlined or take individual modules as you wish, receiving credit that will ultimately count towards your 200hr certification. This allows trainees the opportunity to progress at their own pace (your practice is personal and so is your training needs!). Our early 2018 training is also taking place on weekday evenings and on the weekends, once a month, to allow enough flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule and give you plenty of time to absorb this transformative information.
2018 Teacher Training Schedule at Arkansas Yoga Collective:
Module 1: Introduction into Training + Basics of Yoga Philosophy
- Feb. 21st-25th (Wed.-Fri training 5:00pm-9:30pm; Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Module 2: Asana Basics, Anatomy, Sanskrit, Introduction into Ayurveda
- March 8th-11th (Wed.-Fri training 5:00pm-9:30pm; Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Module 3: Koshas, Vayus, Energetic Body (Marma Points, Chakra System, Mudras, and Pranayama)
- April 11th-15th (Wed.-Fri training 5:00pm-9:30pm; Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Module 4: Sequencing a Class, Class Etiquette, Moral and Ethical Obligations as a Teacher, Chanting + Mantra
- May 10th-13th (Wed.-Fri training 5:00pm-9:30pm; Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Module 5: Assists, Practice Teach, How to Grow Your Practice
- May 30th- June 3rd (Wed.-Fri training 5:00pm-9:30pm; Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Module 6: Practice Teach, Test, and Graduation
- July 14th- 15th (Sat + Sun training 8:30am-6:00pm)
Training Schedule for 200hr at Four States Yoga in Joplin Missouri
*The module descriptions and order are the same as above
Module 1: April 26th-29th (Thurs. 5pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sun. 8:30-6:00pm)
Module 2: May 24th-27th (Thurs. 5pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sun. 8:30-6:00pm)
Module 3: June 21st-24th (Thurs. 5pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sun. 8:30-6:00pm)
Module 4: July 26th-29th (Thurs. 5pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sun. 8:30-6:00pm)
Module 5: August 23rd-26th (Thurs. 5pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sun. 8:30-6:00pm)
Module 6: September 29th-30th (Sat. and Sun 8:30-6:00pm)
Cost and Training Options:
- Full training, paid upfront: $2200.00
- Trainees enrolled in the full training receive free monthly unlimited access to the classes at the AYC studio while they are enrolled in the training (a $350 value). This will begin on the first date of training.
- Training paid through individual modules: $400 (a bit of interest is included for this pay-as-you-go option). Also if you are doing the modules out of order, the 6th module has to be completed last.
- Continuing Education Credits are available for current teachers who are seeking to deepen and refresh their knowledge in a specific area. You are free to take individual module trainings and will receive a certificate plus continuing education credit in that specific area. Current teachers will receive 20% off of both individual pay-as-you-go modules and the complete training (if you so wish to complete our 200hr training, you will receive a certification of graduation in our training, as well). Full training: $1760 Individual Module: $320
We hope to help you customize your training so it can best fit your needs. We are open to working with you in many ways to make this training available. Please private message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Once you begin a module, the payment will not be refunded. If you must miss, we will try to help schedule a time to make it up.